Why don’t you have a Facebook marketing option in 2021?
Why don’t you have a Facebook marketing option –The Facebook Marketplace is a popular feature of the social networking site that allows users to buy and sell goods and services. Every month, almost 800 million individuals utilize it.
The Facebook Marketplace is a free service that you may access from within Facebook and utilize in the following ways:
- On the Facebook website, navigate to the Marketplace tab on the left side of the main menu.
- To open the secondary menu, tap the icon that looks like three horizontal lines and then tap Marketplace. If you can’t see it, it’s possible that the relationship is concealed underneath the link See More. To see all menu options, click it.
Although the two techniques listed above are usually sufficient for discovering Facebook Marketplace, they may become unavailable due to a technical fault or a restriction placed on an account.
Here’s how to reactivate the Marketplace icon in apps and on the Facebook website after connecting Marketplace to Facebook
Why don’t you have a Facebook marketing option 2021?
There may be a number of reasons why you don’t see the Facebook Marketplace icon when you open the website or app.
- You’re under 18. Facebook Marketplace is only open to users who are at least 18 years old.
- Your home region isn’t supported. Facebook Marketplace is currently available in around 50 countries, including the United States, Canada, and Australia. The Facebook Marketplace icon does not appear if your Facebook profile’s home address is set to a non-sponsored country.
- You’re in an unsupported country. When you visit a country where Facebook Marketplace is not accessible, the choice will be removed from the Facebook website and apps.
- Your device isn’t supported. Only iPhone 5 and later, Android, and iPad devices are compatible with Facebook Marketplace. It is incompatible with the iPod touch.
- Your Facebook account is new. The Marketplace does not appear at all for new Facebook users. This is most likely done to discourage scammers from creating new accounts and selling counterfeit goods after previous accounts have been blocked.
- It’s hidden in the dynamic menu. The main icon menu inside the Facebook applications is interactive and shows shortcuts to the most frequently used Facebook features. If you do not use Facebook Marketplace for a while, the icon will vanish. Select the three-line icon in the main menu to activate additional Facebook services.
- Your access has been revoked by Facebook. This could occur if you used Marketplace in a manner that violated its rules or standards.
How to Get Marketplace on Facebook
If you don’t see the Facebook marketplace after signing in, you have a few options.
- Re-enter Facebook’s website or app after logging out.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- This article will walk you through the process of removing apps from your iOS or Android device.
- Change your default country to one that is supported by Facebook Marketplace. Go to your Facebook profile, select About, and then click the plus symbol to add or edit your current city.
- Every day, make a new Facebook account, comment on others’ postings, and add friends. Once Facebook certifies that your account is legitimate and not a counterfeit used to sell items, the Marketplace feature will be enabled.
- Go to the Facebook Marketplace website in a web browser. If the link isn’t displayed on Facebook’s main page or inside the app,
I Can’t Find the FB Marketplace App
Unlike Facebook Local and Messenger, which are separate apps, Facebook Marketplace is integrated into the main Facebook app and website. If you’re installing apps on a new phone or tablet, the main Facebook app already includes all of the features you’ll need to access Facebook Marketplace.
For Android and iOS devices such as the iPhone and iPad, there is no official Facebook Marketplace app.
If you’ve ever used a Facebook Marketplace app, it was almost certainly an unofficial version. Some individuals choose to utilize third-party Facebook Marketplace apps, but they aren’t required and frequently lack functionality that the official Facebook app does.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.