Facebook Marketplace can be accessed for free directly from inside Facebook using the following methods:
- Facebook website: On the left-hand side of the screen, click the Marketplace link.
- Facebook applications: To open the secondary menu, tap the icon that resembles three horizontal lines, followed by Marketplace. If you are unable to see the link, it may have been concealed under the See More link. To view all menu options, tap on it.
Although Facebook Marketplace is typically accessible via the two methods outlined above, the choice can sometimes disappear entirely due to a technical issue or a restriction imposed on an account. Why You Don’t Have the Facebook Marketplace Option
Here’s what you need to know about adding Marketplace to Facebook and reactivating the Marketplace icon inside apps and on the Facebook website.
Reasons Why the FB Marketplace Icon Is Missing
If you’ve opened the Facebook website or app and the Facebook Marketplace icon is not showing, there are a variety of potential causes that might be behind this problem.
- You are under the age of 18. The Facebook Marketplace is only open to users who are at least 18 years old. Why You Don’t Have the Facebook Marketplace Option
- Your present location is not sponsored. About 50 countries, including the United States, Canada, and Australia, have access to Facebook Marketplace. If your Facebook profile’s home address is set to an unsupported country, the Facebook Marketplace icon does not appear. Why You Don’t Have the Facebook Marketplace Option
- You are in a country that is unsupported. Traveling to a country where Facebook Marketplace is not sponsored could also result in the option being withdrawn from the Facebook website and apps.
- Unfortunately, your computer is not sponsored. Facebook Marketplace is only available on iPhone 5 and later models, as well as Android and iPad users. It is not compatible with the iPod touch.
- Your Facebook profile is brand new. It has been mentioned that the Facebook Marketplace does not appear at all for new Facebook users. This is likely to be done to deter scammers from creating new accounts and selling bogus goods shortly after their previous accounts are suspended from the website.
- It is concealed within the dynamic menu. Within the Facebook applications, the main icon menu is dynamic and shows shortcuts to the most frequently used Facebook features. If you do not use Facebook Marketplace for an extended period of time, the icon will vanish. To access additional Facebook resources, tap the three-line icon in the main menu.
- Facebook has disabled your account. This may occur if you used Marketplace in a manner inconsistent with its policies or standards.
How to Get Marketplace on Facebook
If you currently don’t have Facebook Marketplace after logging into Facebook, there are several things you can try to get it to appear. Why You Don’t Have the Facebook Marketplace Option
- Log out of the Facebook website or app and then re-enter your username and password.
- On your mobile device, uninstall and reinstall the Facebook program.
- Here’s how to uninstall applications on iOS and Android devices.
- Alternately, you can change your home country to one that is sponsored by Facebook Marketplace. To add a city to your Facebook profile, navigate to your profile, click About, and then click the plus sign to add a city or Edit to change your current city.
- Daily, create a new Facebook account, comment on other people’s posts, and add friends. Once Facebook determines that your account is genuine and not created solely for the purpose of selling goods, the Marketplace features will be unlocked.
Directly access the Facebook Marketplace website through a web browser. This is a good fallback if the link does not appear on the main Facebook website or inside the apps.
I Can’t Find the Marketplace App
Although Facebook Local and Facebook Messenger have their own applications, Facebook Marketplace is fully incorporated into the main Facebook app and website. If you’re downloading software on a new phone or tablet, all you need is the main Facebook app to access Facebook Marketplace. Why You Don’t Have the Facebook Marketplace Option
There is no official Facebook Marketplace app available for Android or iOS devices such as the iPhone or iPad.
If you’ve previously used a standalone Facebook Marketplace app, it was almost certainly an unofficial one. Although some people enjoy using third-party Facebook Marketplace apps, they are redundant and often provide fewer features than the official Facebook app.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.