Why You Don’t Have the Facebook Marketplace Option.
Facebook Marketplace is a popular tool built into the Facebook social network that allows users to purchase and sell products and services. It is utilized by over 800 million people per month.
The Facebook Marketplace service is available for free from within Facebook using the following methods:
- Facebook website: Click the Marketplace link on the main menu on the left side of the screen.
- Facebook apps: Tap the icon that looks like three horizontal lines to open the secondary menu and then tap on Marketplace. If you can’t see the link, it may be hidden under the See More link. Tap on it to view all the menu options.
While the two techniques above are normally sufficient to locate Facebook Marketplace, the option may become unavailable due to a technical issue or a restriction placed on an account.
Here’s all you need to know about adding Marketplace to Facebook and getting the Marketplace icon to appear again in applications and on the Facebook website.
Reasons Why the Facebook Marketplace Icon Is Missing
If you’ve opened the Facebook website or app and the Facebook Marketplace icon is not showing, there are a variety of potential causes that might be behind this problem.
- You’re under 18. Facebook Marketplace is only available to Facebook users who are 18 years old or over.
- Your home region isn’t supported. Only 50 nations, including the United States, Canada, and Australia, have access to Facebook Marketplace. The Facebook Marketplace icon does not appear if your Facebook profile’s home address is set to a country that isn’t supported.
- You’re in an unsupported country. Traveling to a country that isn’t supported by Facebook Marketplace may also cause the option to disappear from the Facebook site and apps.
- Your device isn’t supported. Only iPhone 5 and later, Android, and iPad devices are compatible with Facebook Marketplace. It is not compatible with the iPod touch.
- Your Facebook account is new. New Facebook users have reported that the Marketplace does not appear at all. This is most likely done to keep scammers from making new accounts and selling fraudulent products after their earlier accounts have been blocked.
- It’s hidden in the dynamic menu. Within the Facebook apps, the main icon menu is dynamic and offers shortcuts to the Facebook functions you use the most. If you don’t use Facebook Marketplace for a time, the icon may vanish. To see other Facebook services, tap the three-line icon in the main menu.
- Your access has been revoked by Facebook. This can happen if you used Marketplace in a way that violates its policies or standards.
How to Get Marketplace on Facebook
If you don’t see Facebook Marketplace after logging into Facebook, there are a few things you can do to make it show.
- Log out and then back into the Facebook website or app.
- On your mobile device, uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app.
- Change your default nation to one that Facebook Marketplace supports. To add or edit your current city, go to your Facebook profile, select About, and then click the plus symbol to add it or Edit to change it.
- Create a new Facebook account every day, comment on other people’s posts, and add friends. The Marketplace feature may be opened if Facebook determines that your account is genuine and not a fake used to sell things.
- In a web browser, go to the Facebook Marketplace website. If the link fails to appear on the main Facebook website or within the applications, this can be an excellent fallback alternative.
I Can’t Find the Facebook Marketplace App
While Facebook Local and Facebook Messenger have their own apps, Facebook Marketplace is integrated into the main Facebook app and website. The main Facebook app is all you need to access Facebook Marketplace if you’re installing apps on a new phone or tablet.
There is no official Facebook Marketplace app for Android or iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad to download.
If you’ve ever used a standalone Facebook Marketplace app, it was probably an unofficial version. Some users choose to use third-party Facebook Marketplace apps, but they aren’t necessary and typically have fewer features than the official Facebook app.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.