Zoosk Login through Facebook.
As of October 22, 2013, we’ve combined our assessment of the Zoosk Facebook app with our main review of the Zoosk online dating service. This revised review includes all elements of the Zoosk service, including those available on the website, Facebook, and mobile devices. Go here for more information and analysis about Zoosk.
We’ve included our original Zoosk Facebook app analysis below for your convenience. The last time this review was updated was on July 24, 2010, therefore it is now considered obsolete.
Review of the Zoosk Facebook App
Zoosk was started in December 2007 and has since evolved to become one of the most popular online dating apps. They have a global population of around 50 million people from 40 nations. This is no small effort, as Facebook now lists around 200 dating-related apps. The Zoosk dating app has also been tested, indicating that it has passed Facebook’s reliability test. This dating software connects you with people not only on Facebook, but also on other social media platforms including MySpace, Bebo, and Hi5.
If you’ve ever used an online dating site, you’ll find the Zoosk Facebook App to be simple and entertaining to use. When you first start the software, you’ll need to spend some time creating a profile. After that, you may jump straight in and begin browsing for singles. The app offers all of the features you’d expect from a dating site, from winks to mail messages to providing virtual gifts to make your profile stand out in the crowd. With over 500 million people using Facebook every month, Zoosk is sure to have a match for you.
Zoosk users (also known as Zooskers) have developed a Facebook group. If you want to be a part of it? If that’s the case, simply download the Zoosk Facebook app and have fun.
Zoosk Login through Facebook
These are the most appealing features of the Zoosk Facebook App.
- Premium members have access to all other members’ emails and winks. To assist you in quickly creating a profile, the app can extract information from your Facebook account.
- With over 8 million monthly users and a total user base of more than 500 million, Facebook is the largest online dating site.
- It’s simple to set up and use.
0f the Zoosk Facebook App These are some of the areas where the Zoosk Facebook App may be improved.
- Because your profile simply contains basic information, you can’t pick what kind of connection you want.
- It will be great to have more search capabilities, such as “who is online right now.”
Viewing and Communication Options in the Zoosk Facebook App
Photos of Dating Cards
Greetings with winks
All of your winks and email messages will be sent to your ZooskBox inbox.
You can also see who has looked at your Dating Card by going to this page.
Features for privacy and security
- It asks if you have permission to publish posts or comments on your Facebook wall.
- Create an ignore list to keep people from flirting with you.
- You can choose to receive notifications, winks, and Zoosk updates through email.
- Seek out, Members. You can find folks in your age group and within a specific distance of your location by conducting a basic search.
- Advanced search
- The basic search covers height, religion, relationships, children, race, education, and politics.
- You can check multiple values for most attributes.
- Who has given you a second glance?
- Your personal favorite list
Information about the Zoosk FB App
If you have a Zoosk membership, you can log in at Zoosk.com in addition to using your Facebook account.
Zoosk has been featured in the Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, and Glamour.
Zoosk Login through Facebook.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.