How To Unblock A Blocked Facebook Friend On Web Browser
- Open facebook.com
- On Facebook’s welcome screen, login with your details.
- On the homepage of your account, click on the gear symbol present at the top right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down that appears, select ‘Settings’.
- On the General Account Settings page that opens up, click the ‘Blocking’ category from the left panel.
- On the ‘Manage Blocking page’, under the Block users section, click the Unblock option representing the name of the person that you wish to unlock from the blocking list.
- On the confirmation box that appears, click the Confirm button to unblock the selected user.
Now to get reconnected with the unblock friend, either of you needs to send a friend request to the other. Once the friend request is accepted, you guys can then start interacting with each other as all the restrictions would be removed from your Facebook accounts.
Unblock A Blocked Facebook Friend Using Facebook App
Open your Facebook app.
Go to Facebook privacy shortcuts.
Click on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”.
Click on Blocked Users.
A list of all your blocked Facebook friends will pop up.
Select the friend you want to unblock.
Successful Notification that your Friend has been Unblocked
You will get a notification that your Facebook friend has been Unblocked.
As easy as that! So go ahead, unblock those friends you want to connect with again and enjoy all the fun Facebook has to offer.
Don’t forget to hit the share button to share with your friends and also drop your comments, suggestions, and questions in the comment box below, we will appreciate it and duly respond!
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.