Facebook Activity Log – Facebook Activity | Facebook Account
Do you know what the Facebook activity log is? Well, the Facebook activity log is a page on your Facebook account that can be accessed by only you. This page stores a record of all your activities on Facebook. This page stores detailed information of whatever you do on facebook including the date and time. For instance, if you like or comment on a person’s picture, it would be stored here.
This page starts saving your activities from the day you opened your Facebook account. This information can also be cleared manually by you. Like the name implies, the Facebook activity log enter a log of all your Facebook activities.
Accessing the Facebook Activity Log
The Facebook activity log can easily be accessed by anyone who has a Facebook account. This is why you must have a Facebook account. To open a Facebook account, follow the steps below;
- Open your favorite web browser on your current device.
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to www.facebook.com.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note that this would require you to add some friends.
Log In To Your Facebook Account
You can skip the step above and log in to your old Facebook account if you want to view your activity log. To log in to your old Facebook account,
- Open the Facebook website at www.facebook.com.
- When site loads, a log in page would be displayed.
- Enter your Facebook account username and password.
- Finally hit the “Log in” button on green background to log in to your old facebook account.
That’s it. You would be logged in to your Facebook account in a few seconds.
View Your Facebook Activity Log
To view your Facebook activity log, log in if you haven’t done so already.
- Go to the profile page of your Facebook account by hitting your avatar on the top of the Facebook website. If you don’t see your avatar, just tap your name. For Facebook lite, hit the three vertical lines and select “profile” from the new menu.
- Scroll down to find a white button with bulleted list and “Activity Log” written on it. For PC, you would find it on the bottom right corner of your profile picture.
On clicking it, you would be directed to a page where you would see all your activities on Facebook. This page can be called the Facebook activity log. To edit activities on this log, hit the pencil icon at the top right corner of the activity.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.