Facebook’s count-down clock – Facebook Timer Counting Down: You now have the opportunity to advertise a specific celebration on your Facebook’s web page by including a countdown clock application to your account.
This application displays a picture of a clock on your wall, as well as serving as a countdown to the day, The celebration could be a graduation or sporting event, or any event you wish to advertise desire. Facebook offers you unlimited access to various third-party applications directly within your account. Insert a countdown clock on your Facebook page to track the occasion.
Facebook Countdown Clock
1. Visit your Facebook account, type “countdown clock” (without quotes) in the search area on the page. Click the “See more outcomes for countdown clock” web link that shows in the drop-down menu. After that, click on the “Application” link on the left side to show all the applications that can perform this task.
2. Scroll down the countdown clock applications, such as College graduation Countdown Clock or CBC Countdown Clock, to locate the one you wish to make use of. Click the “Sight App” switch on the right to visit this web page.
3. Click the “Information,” “Wall” and also “Reviews” web links on the left to discover even more details regarding the clock. When all is set, click the “Contribute to My Page” link in the bottom left to start the installation procedure.
4. Adhere to the processes to include the countdown function to your account and access the application page that allows you to configure your clock. Utilize the available menus to pick a design and also input a date you intend to track. Click the “Release” or “Post” link to continue.
5. Click the “Account” link in the menu bar to see the countdown clock function uploaded to your wall
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.