How to Add a Countdown Ticker to a Facebook Page: Countdown counter, just like it is called is a Facebook feature which helps users to countdown to a particular anticipated event, though there are more uses, but this is its primary function on Facebook. Some other function other than counting down to a loved one’s birthday, a long-awaited summer vacation or a business that’s launching a new product or website on the countdown date may include, acting as a reminder of an event and so on. The Facebook app that offers many countdown features which I could recommend is the TimeAndDate.com Countdown application, this app lets you post to your profile wall, friend’s wall, group wall, event page or Facebook page.
Recommended: View Public Facebook Profile
If you have an upcoming event you wish to countdown on Facebook, then here are the steps to take in order to set one up;
1. Browse to facebook.com and log in to your personal account
2. Type “TimeAndDate” into the top search box and click the “TimeAndDate Countdown” app from the drop-down menu.
3. On the next page, click the “Go to App” button and give the application permission when prompted
4. Fill in the basic required information of the event in the Event section, it includes the text, location, data and time of the event
5. Click the design options for the countdown ticker. You can choose from the default themes or choose your own colors for the background and different text elements.
6. Go to the Wall Post Preview and then check the button of where you wish to have the countdown counter posted, for Facebook page, click “Fan Wall”.
7. Click “Preview & Share” button. From the pop-up box, type an optional message to describe what the countdown counter is for.
8. Finally, click “Share” button to post it to your Facebook page.
Check Out: How to Remove My FB Account
Now the timer starts counting down till your set date. I hope this article was helpful? Please share with your friends so they can learn how to set up a countdown timer on their Facebook page.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.