Users can encounter a large number of downers at times. Someone can make obscene remarks or curse you out because you express yourself online which sometimes may be blocking the user.
Almost all social networking sites nowadays allow users to blacklist people who are having problems. It’s a good thing because blocking those users prevents any more bullying or trolling on the site.
Fortunately, Facebook now offers a simple way to block and unblock other users. If somebody is annoying you, abusing you, cyberbullying you, being obnoxious, or outright creepy, you can report them. Here’s how to block people to keep your mind at ease anytime you want to log in and talk with your friends.
And, just in case you change your mind, we’ll talk about how to unblock someone as well.
How to Block and Unblock a Friend on Facebook Using iPhone
How to Block a Facebook User
It’s a relatively easy and straightforward method to block and unblock your friends, followers, and other Facebook users.
- To know how to use the advantage of this function, follow the steps below:
- Open the Facebook app on your device (iOs devices)
- Go to the Facebook profile that you want to block. Press the triple-dot button located right next to the Messenger icon.
- You will now find the choice to block this individual. To proceed further, tap on ‘Bar.’
- With a quick explanation of what Facebook blocking does, you will get a prompt to validate your action. Tap “Block” for confirmation.
That’s it, they are blocked, and they’re not going to get you through.
How to Unblock a Facebook User
Now that you know how to block others, it’s also useful to learn how to unblock them.
- To unblock a user at any time, tap the icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen to go to the Facebook menu.
- “Now, extend the category “Settings & Privacy” and pick “Settings.”
- Scroll down in the settings menu and tap “Blocking” to search for the users you have previously blocked.
- You can view a list of the user you’ve blocked. Tap on the “Unblock” option located right next to their Facebook name to unblock anyone.
- You’ll still have to confirm your action. To complete the operation, select ‘Unblock.’
- There you go. You now know how to blacklist other users of Facebook and even control the blocked list.
You will be unable to see someone on Facebook even if you block them.
Also, it will be too late for you to block them for the next 48 hours if you unblock them. Regardless, if you stop or unblock an individual, they will never receive a notification.
But, of course, there is a chance that Facebook will reveal the original about you to your social network connections.
Messenger conversations with the blocked user will also remain in your inbox. If someone stops you in a group chat, you can still see everything sent to that group.
You would want to block anyone on Facebook if you blocked their messages and phone calls on your iPhone.
And you might want to use the blocking functionality available on social media sites such as Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, and any other platforms, such as this so that you can stay connected with your friends and family.
In other words, if you’re sick of Facebook, you can just set it aside and use the service in its entirety for something completely different.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.