How do I delete my Facebook page?: Delete your Facebook account by going to your Facebook page setting, scout for Remove Page – next, hit on confirm – that’s all. In the article below, we follow a detailed step by step process to show you how to go about removing your Facebook account. If you are ready, scroll down below to check out.
It’s not difficult at all!
How to delete a Facebook Page Permanently and Immediately
How to remove a Facebook Page
- Click Settings at the top of your Page
- From General, click Remove Page
- Click Delete [Page name]
- Click Delete Page and then click OK
How to cancel or Undo Facebook Page deletion
- Go to your Page within 14 days of scheduling to delete your Page
- Click Cancel Deletion at the top of your Page
- Click Confirm and then click OK
- How To Delete A Facebook Page
- How to Create A Facebook Business Account
- How Do You Delete a Page on Facebook?
- How to Hide Pages You Follow on Facebook
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.