Facebook is among the most popular social networking sites. In previous post we discuss about how to sign up a Facebook account. I hope that you have been using for a long time. Now if you have bored with posts of people and regular status of friends or you are worried about your online safety and privacy. You feel that Facebook is not cool and preferred platform for you. There are many reasons that make your mind to quit. If you decide to say goodbye to Facebook, we may help you to deactivate /delete your Facebook account.
What difference is between deactivate or delete a Facebook account?
Deactivate a Facebook account means; you will have a chance to reactivate your Facebook account again. You can keep your Facbook account deactivated for a specific timelines. People will not able to see your timelines during your deactivation period. You can re-access your account when you reactivate it.
But delete a Facebook account means: you will delete your account permanently. You will have no chance to reactivate it again. It is a serious step where you will have no way to access your Facebook id again.
We will guide you with a procedure to deactivate/delete your Facebook account. We will go with steps:
Deactivate a Facebook Account
- Go to facebook.com and login your facebook account using your username and password.
- Click on down arrow from top right of your Facbook account and click on ‘settings’.
- Click on ‘General’ in left side in ‘settings’
- Click ‘Manage account’ which is located just below the ‘temperature’.
- Click on ‘Deactivate your account’ link. Following some simple steps to confirm your deactivation decision.
- For any reason, you make your mind to cancel deactivation of your Facebook account, just login again as usual. Facebook will reactivate your account.
Note: Facebook account deactivation will disable your profile and remove your name and photo from most things you’ve shared on Facebook. Your name in your friend’s list and messages you sent will be visible there.
How to permanently delete Facebook account?
Facebook has become your social identity. Your old and new friends are part of your friends’ list. It may be a serious decision. We suggest you to think twice-thrice to delete your Facebook account. Once you delete your Facebook account, your friends, job opportunities and social communication may be affected. If you are concerned about your online privacy, you have alternate ways to secure it.
Download your archive before deleting your Facebook account. Follow below steps:
- Click the down arrow at the top right of your Facebook page.
- Click ‘settings’
- Under ‘General’ and you will find ‘Your Facebook Information’ then click on ‘Download your information’ in right side of General.
You can choose date range of information to download, format of file to your download information, quality type of media files.
Next step tap on ‘create file’ to confirm download request.
Your archive file will be downloaded then.
It is about your Facebook account. The information may be valuable for you. So keep it carefully.
Delete a Facebook account and How to cancel deletion
Al information and media files (Photos, videos, audio etc.) of your account will be deleted with deletion of your Facebook account. You will be not able to use Facebook messenger. You won’t be reactivate it.
- Click on down arrow and choose ‘Settings’ from your facebook page after login in your account.
- Scroll down to the Your Facebook Information option and click ‘Delete Your Account and Information’ link.
- Enter your password to confirm your request and click submit.
You can cancel your deletion process within 30 days of your request. You need to simply login your account within 30 days of your request and cancel deletion. Your account will be normal.
After 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted. You won’t able to re-access your account.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.