How Do I Change Settings On Facebook Messenger?: Facebook Messenger App Settings is very easy to implement. To change your FB Messenger settings, all you need is to follow the tips given thus:
How Do I Change Settings On Facebook Messenger? – Change global settings
- Change global settings
- Open the Android Messages app .
- Tap More .
- Tap Settings.
- To change your default messaging app, tap Default SMS app.
- To not get message notifications outside Android Messages, tap Get notifications.
- To pick what sound plays when you get a message, tapNotification sound.
- To not play sounds when you send messages, tap Hear outgoing message sounds.
- To keep your phone from vibrating when you get a message, tap Vibrate.
Please share this article “Facebook Messenger App Settings | FB Messenger App Settings” if it has helped you achieve Facebook Messenger App Settings.How To Block And Stop Someone From Following Me on Facebook – 2018 Update
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.