Here is a post about Deactivating a Facebook Account?
Facebook is good, but sometimes your sanity would require you to take long breaks from time to time. This is where the deactivation of facebook account comes into play. Checking your news feed every 30 minutes can get tiring. Deactivating (Disable) your account will hide your profile from everyone on Facebook, but preserve your information for when you feel like going back.
QUICK VERSION(HOW TO DEACTIVATE):
Here is the fastest way to deactivate your facebook account today.
step 1: Make sure you’re logged into your facebook account.
step 2: Click on this Facebook deactivation link
step 3: Re-enter your facebook password. Then select any reason for leaving.
step 4: Scroll down and click the Blue button to complete the process.
DEACTIVATING USING A WEB BROWSER
If you want a detailed step by step guide + screenshots on how to deactivate facebook account. This is the section for you:
- First, you have to login Facebook :
2. Once you’re logged in. Click on the at the top right side of the page.
3. On the drop down that shows, Click on Settings.
4. On the page that loads up. Click on Manage account.
5. Scroll down to the Deactivate facebook account section. Then click on the “Deactivate your account link“.
6. Enter your password and click on Continue.
7. Choose a reason for leaving.
8. Scroll down a little and click the blue deactivate button.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ON DESKTOP COMPUTER
1. First, you have to login Facebook :
2. Then, click here and retype password (maybe) :
3. Choose reason you want deactivate account (anything):
4. Next, choose Close:
5. Next, click Deactivate:
6. Finally, choose Deactivate Now:
Now, nobody can see you on Facebook, but if you log in your account will Reactivate.
Can you please share this(How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Account?) on facebook and all??
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.