How to Block a Facebook User From Your Wall: Does a friend or a Facebook user gets on your nerves on Facebook? See how to block them from bothering you in this latest Facebook article.
In this latest Facebook Basics post, we shall see how to stop stalkers from bothering Facebook users. You can block someone for so many reasons so I leave that for you to decide but below are the major reasons some of us block Facebook friends.
- Friends with frequent annoying status updates.
- Ex that bothers
- Friends that spams your inbox
- Account suspected to be a fraudster
What ever is the reason, Facebook has an option for you to block them.
- Note that you can always unblock people on your blocked list any time you want.
- Keep in mind that whenever you block a Facebook friend and you want to later unblock them, you will have to resend them a new friend request.
- Don’t bother, people you block won’t be notified
How can I quickly block people bothering me?
To block them, follow these steps below:
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Click Privacy Shortcuts
- Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Enter the name of the person you want to block and click Block
- Select the specific person you want to block from the list that appears and click Block again
What Happens When I Block Someone?
People you block on Facebook won’t be able to do any of the following:
- See things you post on your profile
- Invite you to events or groups
- Add you as a friend
- Tag you in posts, comments or photos
- Start a conversation with you
Please spread this article by sharing it with others on Facebook. Thanks!
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.