How to Open a New Facebook Account -: If you want to join the biggest and most popular social network in the world, all you have to do is to create a Facebook account. It’s easy; all you need to do is follow these steps below.
Create Facebook Account – How to Open a New Facebook Account
* Go to facebook.com from your Smartphone or home pc, follow the steps to “Open an account” it’s free and always will be. Start filling your data (name, last name, email address or mobile phone number, password, date of birth, and gender) then click “create account.”
* Write the captcha and accept the Facebook terms and conditions.
* Go to your inbox, (to check your spam folder), and you’ll receive an email from the Facebook team, open it, and you will see a link to confirm your account, click on it, and that’s it. You’re now ready; Facebook will redirect you to “find your friend’s page.” You can start searching for friends via email or connecting your Facebook account to another email service/social network such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Messenger, or Outlook.
* Then set your privacy options (who can see your profile, who can send you message and friend requests).
* Fill your profile (your full name, your school or job, your pictures, and likes) Facebook will take all of this data to show pages you may like based on your interests.
* Verify your account via SMS; to unlock all
* Facebook features, you must prove that you’re human. Just go to settings, privacy, verify my account and click “Send a message” if you didn’t register a phone number you’d have to do it again, in a few minutes you’ll receive a confirmation message with a code, write it and your account is ready and verified to use the Facebook services, post photos, videos, status and connect with your friends.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.