start updating your status, add friends, chat, reply to comments, and more.
1. Go to Facebook website on www.facebook.com
2. Type in your login details – which is your mobile phone number or email address which you have used in opening the account.
3. Also, enter your login password.
4. Click on “Log in” to access your Facebook account.
This easy guide will automatically take you to your account page just in few seconds.
Facebook login is strictly for those who have completed the Facebook account registration and now own an account on Facebook. It is only on these bases that one can access the social media platform in order to post status, share moments, photos, reply to comments, see and like other people’s posts, send and receive messages and even chat friends.
Thus if you are yet to open a Facebook account then read the guide below on how to create a new account.
Open New Facebook Account;
To create a new account requires you getting your email address ready, or your mobile phone number. Determine the password you are going to use and also note your birth details.
Before we continue, there are few tips to know while opening a new account. They include;
Tips To Facebook Account Opening;
1. To register for a Facebook account, you have to use your real name as Facebook does not like impersonation or the use of fake names.
2. If you want to use email to create the account, make sure you use a valid email address that you have access to.
3. The phone number you want to use must be a working phone number as Facebook would send you a code to the number which you will use to verify the account.
4. In choosing your password, ensure you choose a password you can always memorize, but hard for another person to guess. Combine alphabets, numbers, and symbols while creating your password.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.