We make use of a lot of passwords for a variety of platforms because much attention is being paid to security. If you don’t have a password manager, it can be challenging to remember all your passwords.
Whether you have been hacked, or you are worried about getting hacked, or maybe you only want to boost your online security, or you simply forgot it, you could change your Facebook password easily by following the steps.
Steps to Change Facebook Password
There are two ways you can change your password; through the mobile app and through your desktop PC. I will be explaining in detail how you can use both below
On the Mobile App
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile phone. It’s a blue app with a white ‘F’.
- If you’re not signed in automatically, login to your account.
- Click on this symbol ☰. It is located in the lower right on the iPhone or upper-right on Android phones.
- Scroll down and select Account Settings. (if on iPhone, tap Settings first.)
- Click on Security and Log in.
- Click on Change password. It is under the “LOGIN” section.
- Put in your current password in the first field.
- Input a new password in the field below.
- Re-type the new password in the next field.
- Click on Save Changes. You have successfully changed your Facebook password.
On Desktop PC
- Go to facebook.com.
- Input your login details.
- Tap on the small arrow in the upper right hand part of the screen.
- Choose settings on the dropdown menu.
- Select Security and Login.
- Navigate to the Login section and select Change password.
- Enter your former password in the indicated box.
- Select a new strong password and enter it two times.
- Tap on Save Changes. Your password has been changed successfully.
If you use a Facebook app on other platforms like as mobile phone, tablets, or a smart television, you will have to put in your new password when you use the Facebook app for the first time after changing it.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.