FB Login: Facebook with more than one billion people logging in every day, is the most popular social media platform in the world. You are probably one of the hundreds of millions of people who have a Facebook account to connect with friends online.
To be a Facebook user, you first have to create an account. Once your account has been created, you’re ready to sign in to your Facebook account from any part of the world. In this article, we would be showing you how to sign in to your Facebook account in pretty easy steps.
How to log in to your Facebook account on a computer
- On your browser go to www.facebook.com.
- Make sure that no one else is currently logged in to Facebook on your computer before entering the required log in details. If someone is logged in, go to the top right corner of the page and click ‘log out’ to sign the person out.
- You will be required to enter one of the following into the login boxes in the top right-hand section of the page:
- A Username: You can also login with a username, if have previously set one up
- An Email: you have to enter an email that is linked to your Facebook account.
- A Phone number: enter a phone number that has been confirmed on your Facebook account. Do not add any symbols or zeros before the country code.
- Enter your password.
- Click Log In.
How to log in to Facebook Account on a Smartphone
Note: The above steps will help you log into your Facebook account only if you know your account information and password. If you are having trouble logging in, check out our login troubleshooting tips. If you’re having trouble with your password, learn how to reset your password
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.