How to Make Facebook for Android Open Links in Chrome – Can I have two Facebook accounts? How can I create a fake Facebook account?: We shall see how to use multiple account in Facebook, twitter and other. This article is aimed at guiding you to open and connect your multiple Facebook accounts within a browser at a time.
Search terms: multi login facebook extension, open multiple facebook accounts in firefox, multi facebook download, multi login chrome extension download, how to open multiple facebook accounts in one browser, how to login multiple facebook accounts in google chrome, multi facebook login software, how to open 2 facebook accounts at the same time
You have tho Facebook account, But you can not login two account in same time from one browser. If you want to use both accounts, you have to log out from first account and log-in to another one. In this tricks you can use multiple account in same time from one browser. This tricks not only account for Facebook but also for other sites like Google, Twitter, and many other sites.
Their are two process to open another Facebook, twitter and other account in google chrome browser. First one from the google chrome browser settings. And the second one from use a extension.
Use the Google Chrome Browser Settings
- First click on Navicon on top right corner, and go to Settings.
- Then Add new user… under People. Choose a picture and name, click on Create.
- Now You will see a profile icon on the browser menu bar, and placed on the top left corner.
- After that select the People profile, and login another Facebook account here. Switch the user profile via the user icon. You can also use another user accounts such as Google, Yahoo, Twitter and LinkedIn to different user profiles.
Use a extension on Google Chrome Browser
- First download the extension from the download button.
- Account manager is a very useful chrome extension that allows users switch in between multiple Accounts on multiple sites. The account manager supports few social sites which include Facebook, twitter, whatsapp, instagram, and many more like those.
- Log into the social account you wish to manage from your chrome browser.
- Then click on the Add Account button.
- Next, log-out from the account and sign into the next social account and repeat same process. You can give it a label like account2.
- When it’s done, switch into any of those accounts by clicking on the play-like button on the account manager.
Please share this Facebook tips!!!
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.