Lemme use this time to welcome you back to Facebook… you are now unofficially welcome back to the game! So let’s show you how to get your deactivated Facebook account reactivated.
Deactivated accounts are just like a freeze on your account, it does permanently delete your Facebook account. In this LFB article, we will show you how to unfreeze your FB account.
Reactivating Facebook means your friends will reappear in your friends’ list again and any new status updates you write will start showing up in your friends’ news feeds and your friends will be able to tag you in their posts.
The below reactivation instruction is only valid if your account was deactivated, not if your account was permanently deleted from Facebook. If you’re not sure what you’ve done, either go ahead and follow these steps to see if you can get back in or understand the difference between deactivating and deleting a Facebook account
How to Reactivate Facebook
Sign in to Facebook at Facebook.com, logging in with the two boxes at the very top right of the screen. Use the same email and password you used when you last signed into Facebook.
That’s it! Now, while that is really simple, it’s possible you don’t even remember your Facebook password. In that case, you reset it:
Just below the login fields is a link called Forgot account?. Click that and then type the email address or phone number you have associated with your account. You might need to answer some other identifiable information before Facebook will let you in.
Yay!!! You have just reactivated your Facebook account and restored your old profile the moment you successfully logged back into Facebook.
Facebook will interpret any sign-in to mean that you want to use Facebook again, so it will immediately reactivate your account.
- how to reactivate facebook account if forgot password – Reset Facebook password
- how to reactivate a deleted facebook account – Just login with the correct login details
- how to reactivate a Facebook account that has been disabled – Simply log in and it’ll be reactivated
- reactivate Facebook account what happens – Nothing happens, you resume where you stopped
- how to reactivate Facebook account after deleting – Sign in to Facebook as usual to reactivate it.
- how to deactivate Facebook account – Simply go to www.facebook.com/deactivate
- how long can you reactivate your Facebook account? – As long as you don’t log in back
- how to activate Facebook account without phone number – You don’t need a phone to reactivate your account.
Please share this article and let us know if it worked for you.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.