Here is an update for Facebook Marketplace 2020 for Android. Do you they have changed the Facebook marketplace on android from its usual spot? Well if you don’t know yet and can’t find your Facebook marketplace on your android why not read this “Facebook marketplace 2019 for Android”. Facebook is now updating its platform and changing some few things, and this has made them change where the Facebook marketplace icon usually used to be. Now when Facebook has to update anything on their platform I always get to know, this is why I am sharing this information with you, for you to know about it. If you are had read my articles, you will know that I always write about Facebook updates and how you can make use of them. But do you have any idea about this Facebook marketplace?
Facebook marketplace is where buyers and sellers meet to do the exchange of goods and services. It is a market where you can buy and also sell to customers. Facebook has now made it easy for users to not only chat but also sell their stuff or items online without stress or fixed fees. This has helped lots of people on Facebook to establish a very big store. But come to think of it, do you know the terms of the Facebook marketplace? I guess not, you must know the terms for you to be able to access and also make use of the platform in a very comfortable way.
The Facebook marketplace terms are rules guiding the platform, in order for the platform to be well composed and also be in order. There are rules you should know about this platform, now read the rules below;
- You must have an account on Facebook.
- Also, you must be up to 18 and above.
- Follow and obey the policies of the marketplace.
- Don’t sell what is against the platform.
These are some terms of the Facebook marketplace and must be kept and followed, otherwise, you will not be able to make use of it neither access it.
Benefits of Marketplace
Here are some benefits of the Facebook marketplace;
- It helps you interact with your customers very easy.
- Also, build trust on the platform.
- Helps you build a very good reputation.
- You can earn money from it.
- Allows you to get lots of customers.
- Helps you describe your business to your customers or buyers.
These are some benefits the Facebook marketplace offers.
Steps To Register On Facebook
If you want to access the Facebook marketplace then you must have an account on Facebook. But before you can have a Facebook account, you must first of all register on the Facebook platform. Here are some steps to guide you through;
- Go to the Facebook webpage, www.facebook.com.
- Then click the “create new account” at the top or bottom of the Facebook homepage.
- Then you will be showed another page, just fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender, and birthday.
- When you have filled these details click the signup button below.
- Then you will receive a message from Facebook to your email or phone number.
- The text contains confirmation digits.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- Then click “continue”.
Then you will be welcomed to the Facebook platform successfully.
How to Access Facebook Marketplace on Android 2019
Here are the steps below for you to access your marketplace on android 2019;
- You must, first of all, log into Facebook.
- Also then click the three lines icon below.
- Then a menu full of options will appear.
- Then you will select or click “marketplace”.
- The Facebook marketplace will now open.
- When you want to sell tap the sell button at the top.
- This is where you can choose a list of items you want to put on for sale.
- While if you want to sell items, you can click on the shop button and items will be displayed.
- To view your marketplace profile, click the ‘you’ link.
This is how to access the Facebook marketplace on android.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.