Facebook Online Shops – How Facebook Online Shops Work | FB Web Marketplace – How FB Internet Business Operates: Have you wondered how Facebook online shops work before? If you haven’t then this is a good topic to elaborate on.
The steps would come later because I think we should first look into how online shops on Facebook work.
How Facebook Online Shops Work
A Facebook online shop can only be created on a Facebook page. Without a Facebook page, you cannot create an online shop on Facebook. A Facebook online shop can be created irrespective of the type of page you created.
To create a facebook page, you also need a Facebook account. This is to help you manage the page effectively. For time’s sake, I would not list out the process to open a Facebook account here.
A Facebook account can easily be opened from any of the Facebook apps or the Facebook official site at www.facebook.com. After creating a Facebook account, you can follow the steps below;
– Navigate to www.facebook.com on your PC and log in if you haven’t done so.
– After successfully logging in, you should be on your Facebook account news feed. From your account news feed, click the “create” tab and a new menu would be displayed.
– On the new menu, select “page”.
– You would be redirected to a new page where you would be asked to choose the kind of page you want to create. Choose the type of page you want to create and give your page a name. I highly suggest you use the name you intend to use for your online store for this page.
– Finish the page set up by following the on-screen instructions. After completing your page set up, you can now proceed to set up your own Facebook online store.
How to Set Up Your Facebook Online Store
This can easily be done if you already have a Facebook page. To set up your online store on Facebook;
– Open your Facebook page as the admin and click the settings tab.
– When the page loads, scroll the left column to “templates and tab”.
– After clicking a new page would pop up, on that page, scroll down to find “Shop”.
– Click edit beside the shop tab and turn on the tab.
If you are doing this for the first time, you would be asked to select a template. After selecting the template, follow the on-screen instructions to finish your shop set up.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.