How to edit and upload photos- Many at times, you see people add images, frames and stickers to their photo and you are wondering how they did it. Don’t worry, we’ve got the answer for you. We’ll be showing you how to edit your photos as you upload them, how upload and edit your photo and how to add a text to the photo.
HOW TO EDIT PHOTOS AS YOU UPLOAD
- Adding a filter
- Tagging friends
- Cropping the photo
- Adding text
- Adding stickers
HOW TO UPLOAD AND EDIT PHOTO
- Click on ”Add Photo/Video” at the top of your News Feed
- Select the photos you’d like to upload
- Hover over the photo you’d like to edit and click on
- Click to choose your edit option on the left
- When you’re done editing, click on ”Save”
- Then click on ”Post”
HOW TO ADD A TEXT TO A PHOTO
To add a text on top of a photo, click , then click .
- Click and drag the text box to move it
- Click on to rotate and resize the text
- Click on ”X” in the top-left of the text to delete it from your photo.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.