How to Reset Your Yahoo Password: Did you forget your password on Yahoo account and wish to reset it to something new? Well, this article deals with that. You can actually change a password for a Yahoo account in two different ways. In the first instance, you may know your current password but you still want to change it due to security reasons. In the second instance, you don’t even remember your current password and need to gain access to your account via an alternate method such as another email, a mobile phone or by answering security questions.
When You Know Your Current Password
- Log in to your Yahoo email account, then click “Account Info” under the “Help” icon.
- Select “Change your password” in the Sign-In and Security section.
- Type in your new password twice in the space provided and make sure it is the same else it will be rejected. Click “Continue” to set your new password and to be routed back to your Account Information page.
Check this: Hide friend list on Facebook
When You Don’t Know Your Current Password
- Simply go to Yahoo’s password helper page and then choose “I have a problem with my password” and click “Next.”
- Enter your Yahoo ID and click “Next.”
- Choose from any of the options for resetting your password. Depending on your Yahoo account information, several options display, they include; providing a mobile phone number, an alternate email address or answering a secret question. Yahoo displays only choices to reset your password specific to your account, so you may see different options than those pictured here. Click “Next.”
- Follow the instructions for resetting your password. Depending on the choice you selected,
- When on the new password page, enter a new password twice. Click “Continue” to submit your password, be logged into your account, and be routed to the Yahoo home page.
See this: How to Reactivate Facebook
And that’s all, I hope this was helpful to change your password? Why not share this with your friends so they would grab how to change their password on Yahoo account.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.