Do you have a Facebook and an Instagram account? Do you know it is possible to link both to each other? We’ll be showing you how to link Facebook to Instagram.
Read How to close Facebook account temporarily
LINK FACEBOOK TO INSTAGRAM
To link Facebook to Instagram, follow the steps outlined below:
- Tap on the Instagram app to open it: If you aren’t signed into your Instagram account on your device, you’ll need to do so in order to access the Instagram settings.
- Tap on the Profile button: This is the person-shaped icon in the bottom right corner of your screen; tapping it will take you to your Instagram account.
- Tap on ⚙️ (iPhone) or [⋮] (Android): This is in the top-right of the profile page and will open the “Options” menu. On Android, this icon resembles a vertical stack of three dots.
- Tap on the “Linked Accounts” option: This is under the “Settings” subheading.
- Tap on the “Facebook” option: This will redirect you to a Facebook login page.
- Enter your Facebook email address and password: This will log you into your Facebook account from within Instagram. You may be asked if you would rather ”Log in with the Facebook app” or ”Log in with phone and email”. If your choice is to log in with the app, then tap ”Open” when you are prompted to open the Facebook app.
- Select who can view your Instagram posts on Facebook: Tap on the drop-down menu and select one of the following privacy options: Public, Friends, Friends except Acquaintances, Only me, Acquaintances to choose who can view your Instagram posts on Facebook.
- Tap on OK. If you are prompted to open Instagram, tap ”Open Instagram”.
Review your posting options: Here, you can enable dual-posting, where every post you make on Instagram is replicated and automatically posted on your Facebook page, by tapping “OK”. If you don’t want to allow dual-posting, tap on “Not Now”; this will take you to the Instagram Options menu.
You can link your Instagram and Facebook accounts to share posts directly from Instagram to Facebook. Once you link accounts, you’ll have the option to share a post to Facebook from the same screen where you add a caption.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quicknewsng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.