Gmail Spam – How to Log In and Use the Spam Box in Gmail
Have you been receiving unwanted email and wishing there was a way to get rid of it without having to delete it every time? Have you received emails from someone or a firm that you have not received? Then you should read this article since you’ll learn where those emails end up.
Gmail spam box is a free tool provided by Google for effective mail sorting for all Gmail users. Its users should also enjoy the finest possible mailing experience. Gmail is the abbreviation for Google Mail, which is why you’ll need a Google account to use it.
Gmail spam is a folder where Google stores emails that it considers to be undesirable or spam. Of course, you can change this setting at any time; you can tell Google to cease sorting mail from that sender into the spam folder, or you can tell Google to always sort mail from that sender into the spam folder.
You can start by using Gmail’s spam box, but you’ll need a Google account to use this feature. You may wish to skip this first step if you already have a Google account and still have the log in details.
How to Make a Google Account for the First Time
Follow these procedures to create a new Gmail account:
- Locate and open your mobile browser.
- Now go to www.gmail.com and type in your email address.
- Now, at the bottom right of the website, click the create an account icon.
- Fill out the form with your personal information, such as your first and last names.
- After that, you’ll be prompted to enter your cell phone number; keep in mind that Google will use this number to contact you with account-related information.
- You will have to wait for a code to be sent to you.
- Fill in the required field on the web page once you get the code.
- Your Google account will be ready in the following few simple steps.
To access your Gmail spam box, first log in to your new Gmail account.
How to Access the Gmail Spam Box and Log In
- Go to gmail.com using your web browser.
- Fill up your Google account login and click Continue if you were not immediately logged in.
- After that, enter your password and log in.
- You will be on a page called inbox in your Gmail account; any mail you do not want to read on this tab can be marked as spam using the tabs at the top of the mails.
To go to the spam box, go to the left navigation pane, click more, scroll down, and click spam.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.