Google My Business – Google Business Listing
When you search on Google, the business listings in the Map that appear at the top or middle of the first page of results are known as Google Business Listings.
These results usually appear when you search for a keyword that includes the words “certain city, state, and country.” Google Listings assist in capturing the attention of viewers and improving your ranking in local Google search results. Google My Business is linked to Google Listing.
The Value of a Google Business Listing
- Google Business Listings are crucial for local SEO since they allow your business listing to show in local search results for queries related to your products or services.
- Control your information and service offerings with a listing; at the very least, it aids in the inclusion of your basic business information in Google’s Local Search Index.
- Google has just launched a push to recruit people as “local guides” who will be rewarded for rating and reviewing local businesses.
GOOGLE BUSINESS LISTING –HOW TO SUBMIT A GOOGLE LISTING
Submitting your listing is a very quick and basic process.
- You create a Google Local Business Center account and fill out the required details.
- Then go to Google Listings and claim and validate your local business. Make sure your business information, such as email, business hours, payment choices, services, Coupons, Photos, and Videos, is completely filled out in your profile.
- You can link up to 5 YouTube videos and upload up to 10 photos. Make sure you fill out the profile with as much information as possible; this shows Google that you’re a legitimate business and that your listing is the most relevant for the phrase you’re looking for. If you’re in a competitive market, have a look at your competitors’ listings to see how much information they provide, and be sure you capitalize on the opportunity they missed.
- Add your business to additional locations outside Google Local to improve your Google Listing. Yelp, LinkedIn, Canpages, Yellow Pages, Weblcal, Gigpark, Ziplocal, and Praized are just a handful of the sites and directories where you can list your business.
- Analyze competitor citations and duplicate them, sending them to the same sites so that they can be recognized as citations on your site as well.
- Combine the citations with reviews from authority sites in your industry niches and reviews entered immediately into your Google local listing. That is, Google generally picks up Trapadisor, Homestars, and Yelp and displays them in Maps.
What To Do If You Can’t Find Your Google Listing
There are several ways to track the traffic that Google Maps listings deliver to your website, including the following:
- Log in to the Dashboard of the Google Local Business Center.
- Using a dedicated Google Analytics profile to track the traffic to your listing. This will show you what keywords people are using to find/click on your Universal Map local listing.
- With Google Analytics, just add the following line of code to modify the default search engine: ‘pageTracker. addOrganic(“maps.google,”dq”):
Alternatively, build a new profile and include a filter that accounts for traffic from Google Maps.
- To access the Google Analytics Dashboard, go to https://www.google.com/
- Profile settings > Analytics settings
- Insert a Filter
- Predefined Filter should be selected.
- Only include traffic from domains that start with. maps/
- Instead of using a predetermined filter, choose Custom Filter.
- select include
- Navigate to the Filtering Field.
- Select Referral
- Patterns for filtering: maps.google.com
All of this means that business owners must ensure that their online exposure is maximized in order to attract the most prospective visitors to their sites.
I hope you found this essay useful. Please share this post with your friends if you enjoyed it.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.