How to Change Facebook Birthday: Facebook Birthday does not imply when you signed up your Facebook account, it is a notification is a nice concept on the social platform, users are usually elated with the recognition and number of messages they get on their account on their platforms, but you feel sorry for yourself and get jealous of others simply because you supplies the wrong details upon sign up to your Facebook account and you wonder if you can actually alter your birthday on Facebook.
How to Change Facebook Birthday
Check Out: How to find Archived Messages in Facebook
Well it is quite possible and easy for you to change your birthday settings on Facebook. Simply follow these procedures to get this done.
- Login to your Facebook profile and go to your profile.
- Click on Update Info at the end of your cover photo to easily make modifications on your Facebook account.
Read Also: How to Change Facebook Language to English
- In the left column, click Contact and Basic Info
- Then locate and click on Birth Date or Birth Year, and simply click Edit, this is located to the right of the info you wish to change.
- From the drop down selections, choose your accurate date of birth both the day, month and year and then select how you want your birth details to be visible to others, one for the day as well as month and one for the year.
- After all these modifications, simply click Save Changes
These are the simple and easy steps to Change Facebook Birthday. I hope this article was helpful?
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.