How to Create, Edit, and Publish a Facebook Post – Saved as Draft
Businesses may easily contact millions of people via their Facebook page, thanks to Facebook. A Facebook Business Page is a free way for businesses to promote their brand and create revenue on the social media platform.
Facebook has added a new function called save drafts to help in the process of creating and publishing posts. This tool allows page administrators to work on postings directly from their Facebook pages and store them as drafts to work on later.
This is a lovely tool that all administrators should take use of. This article will show you how to make a draft. You’ll learn how to make a Facebook draft and edit it in this tutorial.
What is a Facebook Page Draft?
To make a Facebook post draft, follow these steps:
- Create a new post on Facebook using the app.
- Fill up the blanks with words or a photo.
Select “Save as draft” from the “Back” menu.
- A message regarding the saved document will now appear.
How to Edit and Publish Facebook Page Drafts
To make changes to your Page’s drafts or publish them, follow these steps:
- At the top of the page, click Publishing Tools. Publishing Tools are available only to Pages, not personal accounts.
In the left column, choose Drafts.
- To edit or publish a draft, simply click it.
To change the draft, click Edit. The draft will be published.
- Anyone who is an administrator or editor of the Page can read, edit, and publish drafts.
Using Creator Studio
As part of Facebook For Business, Facebook unveiled Creator Studio, which serves as an all-in-one brand management platform. You can update all of your posts, track progress, evaluate page notifications and direct messages, and take advantage of revenue options using a single platform. Every Facebook user with a Page has access to Creator Studio.
Here’s how to use Creator studio to create a Facebook drafts post:
1. Sign in to the Facebook Creator Studio. You will be redirected to the main page of the Creator Studio.
2. Select the “Create Post” option from the left-hand menu.
3. Select “Create Posts” from the navigation menu to open the post editor.
4. Put your thoughts on paper. All of Facebook’s post-creation services, including business-related tools like Tag Partners and Tag Items, will be available to you.
5. When you’re finished, click the triangle icon next to the “Publish” button. Make sure you aren’t pressing the publish button, as this will publish your work right away.
From the drop-down menu, select Save as Draft. You have successfully saved your draught post.
How to Use the Facebook App on Android and iPhone to Find Drafts
- Start by launching the Facebook application.
- Make a rough draft to use as a placeholder.
- You’ll get a notification saying “Your draft was saved” once you’ve saved the document.
- The notification must be tapped.
- Simply press and hold your phone’s back button once more.
- All of your saved drafts can now be seen.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.