How to Set a Temporary Profile Picture on Facebook: Now you can set temporary Profile Pictures on Facebook to remember events or show support for causes. The Profile Photo which is set as temporary will expire after a set amount of time, thereby automatically switching back to the original photo it replaced. This feature is an awesome way to promote a show you’re in, a holiday or event photo that’s fun, or to show support for a cause such as when Facebook allowed users to overlay the rainbow flag on their pictures. In order to set a Temporary Profile Picture on Facebook, follow the steps briefly discussed below;
Check out: Facebook contact call
- Open your Facebook account via Facebook app.
- Tap More on the bottom of the screen. Then tap on your Profile, i.e. your name.
- Tap your Profile Picture or Edit in the corner of your picture.
- Then select Change Picture.
- Find the picture in your Camera Roll (the one you want to make your temporary Profile Picture)
- When you select the photo, you’ll see the words Make Temporary in the lower left corner. Select it
- An options 1 Hour, 1 Day, 1 Week, or Custom will pop up. Select the amount of time you’d like to have the picture. Then tap Use.
And that’s all, you have successfully set a temporary profile picture on your Facebook account, as soon as the set time elapse, the picture will be removed automatically and the previous profile picture will replace it.
See this: What is deactivate Facebook
Kindly share this article with your friends if you find it useful.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.