On Facebook, How to change your phone number to an email.
On Facebook guidance 2020, change your phone number to an email address. It’s simple to change your Facebook phone number to an email address. This can be accomplished as quickly as feasible.
Without an email address, most of us created a Facebook account using our phone numbers, which was the most convenient option at the time. Switching to email, however, is significantly more secure. This article will teach you how to convert your Facebook phone number to an email address.
In your Facebook app:
- On the upper right hand side of the Facebook page, click the menu button.
- Scroll down and select “Account settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “General.”
- Select “Email” from the drop-down menu.
- To add a new email address, tap “Add Email Address.”
- Fill in your new email address and password, then click “Add Email” at the bottom of the page.
- When you’re finished, tap “Primary Email.”
- Assign that email address as your primary email address.
- Tap on “Save” after entering your password.
Using Your Web Browser:
- To do so, go to Facebook’s upper right corner and click.
- Choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Contact” from the menu.
- To add a new email address, click “Add Email Address.”
- Click on “New email,” type the new email address, and then click “Add.”
- You’ll notice “Primary contact” on the screen where you tapped on Add Email Address. Click on the email you just added and make it your primary contact (email address)
- When you’re finished, hit “Save changes.”
And that’s all there is to it!
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.