Password Change | How to Prevent Your Facebook Account from Being Hacked
Because your account represents you and you should be the only one who has access to it, securing it should be important to you.
Facebook’s team may be able to assist you if someone gains access to your account or establishes an account to impersonate you or someone else, but you must first help yourself.
If you believe your Facebook account has been hacked, go to https://web.facebook.com/hacked to learn how to safeguard it.
You’ll be asked to update your password and evaluate your recent login behavior after that.
If you see the following, your account might have been hacked:
- Your password or email address has been updated.
- You’ve changed your name or birthday.
- People you don’t know have received friend invitations.
- Messages that you did not send have been sent.
- You haven’t made any posts yet.
So, here’s how to change your Facebook password to keep your account safe.
On Facebook Application
- Go to Facebook and sign in.
- In the upper-right corner, click the Menu button.
- Select “Account settings” from the drop-down menu.
- “Security and Login” is the option to go with.
- Select “Change Password” from the dropdown menu.
- Complete the blanks for “Current password,” “New password,” and “Re-type New password.”
- When you’re finished, click “Save changes.”
Your Internet Explorer
- Please enter your Facebook credentials.
- On any Facebook page, click the top right corner.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- On the pop-up page’s left side, select “Security and Login.”
- Click on “Edit” to the right of “Change password” in the “Login” section.
- Fill out the areas marked “Current,” “New,” and “Retype New.” Current denotes your current password, New denotes the new password you want to replace it with, and Retype New denotes the need to retype your new password.
- “Save Changes” should be selected.
Please let your friends know about this content.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.