How to make a poll on Facebook event page: This article will show you how to a create a poll on Facebook events, to create an interactive survey for your Facebook event. While you can access and fill out this kind on the Facebook mobile app, you can just develop a type from an internet browser.
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:
- Tap on the menu button at the bottom right of your Facebook page
- Scroll down and tap on “Events”
- On the pop-up screen, tap on “Create” at the top of the Facebook page
- On the top of the page, tap on the drop-down button to choose between a “Private” or “Public” event (the default setting is “Private event” so tap on it and change it to “Public event”)
- Fill in the Event title and tap on the photo icon by the right to add a photo for the event
- If you are an admin in any page, you can allow the page to stay as the “Host”, (the page will automatically appear as host), if you decide otherwise, just tap on “Host” to change it to your preference
- Add location
- Tap on Select Category to choose the category you want your event to fall under (Arts, Books, Comedy, Food, Games, etc)
- Tap on More info to give people more information about your event
- Tap on Ticket URL to direct people to the website where they can get the ticket for your event
- Tap on Co-hosts to add pages and/or friends to co-hosts the event
- Swipe left to ensure that posts made about the event must be approved by the admin
- When you are satisfied with what you have filled in, tap on “Create” at the top right hand of the screen.
ON YOUR BROWSER
- Log in your Facebook profile
- Tap on the menu button at the top of the Facebook page
- Scroll down and tap on “Events”
- On the pop-up screen, tap on “Create Event” at the top of “Upcoming Events”
- First of all go straight to the bottom of the page and tap on “Privacy” to change it to “Public Event”, then tap on “Done” at the top of the Facebook page
- After tapping on “Done”, you will be taken back to the previous page to create your event, while you are there, tap on “Event title” to give a title to your event
- Tap on “location” to give the location for the event
- Tap on “Tell people more about the event to give more info about the event
- Tap on “Co-hosts” to add friends and/or other pages to co-host the event
- Tap on “All posts must be approved by an admin” to make sure that any post made about the event is approved by an admin
- When you are satisfied, tap on “Create” at the top of the Facebook page to create your event.
That is it on How to make a poll on Facebook event page. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.