Today’s Facebook Memories for Me – How to Find My Facebook Memories from 7 Years Ago
Today, Facebook has a function that allows users to easily share their memories with their friends and family.
Have you ever seen a memory today on your Facebook timeline that you didn’t post because you thought you’d share it later, or just didn’t want to share it, but afterwards longed to share it after it vanished from your timeline?
The good news is that while your Facebook memories have vanished from your timeline, they are still accessible through your Facebook account.
This implies that if you know where to look, you may still share your memories. I’ll show you how to search and share your memories on Facebook today in this article.
You can also search memories from different years with the next step.
on Facebook, how to retrieve memories from 1,2,3,4,…10 years ago
- Log in to your Facebook profile.
- To access your profile timeline, click on your profile image.
- Click Activity Log on the right side of your screen.
- On the activity log page, you’ll see all of your Facebook actions; use the MENU on the left to filter them: Click “images and video” if your MEMORIES are pictures or videos.
- On the right side of the activity log page, you’ll find a list of years, beginning with the current year and ending with the year you joined Facebook. Try to recall the year you posted the post that Facebook MEMORY brought back to display you as your “ON THIS DAY.”
- Choose a year. Scroll down until you discover the photo or video that was assigned to You Memory today.
On Facebook, where can I find my memories today?
- Go to your Facebook account and log in.
- Take a glance at the left side of your screen if you’re on a desktop.
- Scroll down until you see the Memories option, then click it.
- You’ll see prior memories, and if any are known, you’ll see the message No Memories Today.
If you found this piece useful, please share it on your social network timeline so that others can benefit from it as well.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.