Facebook Avatar Not Showing: Are you having issues with the Facebook avatar not showing, then, this article is just for you. Despite the popular trends of the Facebook avatar on the internet today, some people are still dumb-founded on where to find the Facebook avatar feature. This is one of the reasons why I decided to write this article and bring it to your knowledge. The Facebook avatar not showing can be because of a lot of reasons. You don’t have to panic if you can’t find the Facebook avatar as I would be showing you the issue in this article.
Facebook Avatar Not Showing
I think I have established the fact that Facebook avatar not showing me be because of a series of reasons. Now, for each of the issues, there is a troubleshooting step for it. Just as you may know before if you follow my blog, the Facebook avatar is Facebook’s answer to bitmoji. This feature allows users to create a cartoon-like image of themself. This feature was just launched not long ago and in under one month, it was available to Europeans. While a huge number of American’s quickly created their avatar, a lot are still having issues creating theirs.
Reasons and Trouble Shooting for Facebook Avatar Not Showing
Finally, we are getting to the reasons why Facebook’s avatar isn’t showing. If you are dumbfounded or confused about why the Facebook avatar is not showing, here are some reasons.
- Facebook avatar hasn’t been rolled out to you: This is a very common reason why the Facebook avatar might not be showing. It is a new feature on the Facebook platform and has only been rolled out in some specific locations. Facebook is still expanding the feature which means it would be accessible to you in a few months. There is no possible solution to this problem, all you have to do is wait. The Facebook application head “Fidji Simo” said everyone would eventually have access to the Facebook avatars.
- You are still using the old version of Facebook or Facebook messenger: The Facebook avatar is a new feature and is only available on the latest version of the Facebook applications. Having said this, the troubleshooting step for this if for you to open your mobile store and update your Facebook applications to the latest version. If you have updated your app and you still can’t find the Facebook avatar, then it is probably because of the first reason.
Those are the two different reasons why the Facebook avatar may not be accessible to you.
How to Create Facebook Avatar
Facebook avatars can easily be created either using the Facebook messenger app or the Facebook application. Now, creating a Facebook avatar using either app is very easy. Here are the steps to create a Facebook avatar.
- Open the Facebook app or the Facebook messenger on your device.
- On the Facebook app, hit the menu icon. On Facebook messenger, open any conversation.
- Find the “See More” option on the Facebook menu and select “Avatar”. On Facebook messenger, click the sticker icon beside the text field.
- Next, click on “Get Started” to start creating your own avatar.
You would now be shown the options to create your own Facebook avatar. After creating your Facebook avatar, you can now use it for different sticker reactions.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.