I met a friend recently that was complaining of how much time he lost per day just of the euphoria that comes with Facebook. This has turned out to undermined his goals and visions due to loss of time on social media daily.
How to Delete Facebook Partially
Just as stated earlier, you can delete Facebook account with the intention of still maintaining the data and info in the account for future use. The steps below will guide you on how to get it done,
- Visit your Facebook account page through Facebook.com
- Click the login and enter your details. While in the account, click on the bottom arrow pointing down from the top corner of your homepage.
- When on to the page, select “Settings” Option.
- Again, select the “Security” option.
- Next, select the ‘Deactivate Account’ button.
Complete the rest of the screen instructions to completely deactivate your account with ease.
With this done, your Facebook account, profile, and info will remain invisible to other users online until you choose to log in to your account again, that is when your account can be restored.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
To get this done, you will need to
- On login into your account, click the arrow down button on the top side of your homepage.
- Click on setting and download your data (optional).
- With that done, you visit this link https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
- Click on the ‘Delete Account’ button
- Continue the on the onscreen option to complete the process.
With this, you have successfully deleted your Facebook account. It will take Facebook a period of 90 days to complete the process and your account will be history. Thanks.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.