Hey everyone, Here is a new article on Close Facebook Account | How to Delete My Facebook Account Permanently On Android Device.
Close Facebook Account | How to Delete My Facebook Account Permanently On Android Device: When a Facebook account is deactivated, it can be restored by simply logging in with your Facebook user login details. Kindly check out: How to Download Free Facebook Messenger On Mobile
You can deactivate your Facebook account in case you want to get rid of Facebook temporarily. On the other hand, if you want to leave Facebook forever and do not want to come back, you can delete the account permanently.
How to permanently delete Facebook:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on the link https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account.
- Select Delete my account.
- Enter a password and code captcha, and then click Ok.
- On the pop-up Permanently Delete Account, click Ok.
Deactivate A Facebook Account
If you request for facebook to deactivate your account, your friends on facebook will not be able to find your account or other activities. In this process, make sure you have access to your email account, because if you want to activate your account again, so facebook will send you the activation facebook account link via email.
To deactivate your Facebook account:
- Select the settings menu on your Facebook account.
- Select Security.
- In the options Deactivate Your Account, click Edit.
- Click Deactivate Your Account
- Enter the password, and then click Deactivate Now.
- Select your reason for deactivating the account.
- Click Confirm.
How to Permanently Delete a Facebook Account
- Please sign in to your Facebook account.
- Then, click link permanent delete facebook account.
- Next, the display will appear as shown below, click “Delete my account”.
- Then, pop up will appear as below. Please enter the password of your Facebook account, then fill in the code captcha. After that, click “Okay”.
- Then, pop up will appear as below. Just click “Okay”.
- Then automatically you will log out a Facebook account. Then in 14 days later, your facebook account delete permanently.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.