On Facebook, you are not restricted to add only people in your location as friends. You can find friends far away, as far as away from your country, when you want to find friends, you should leave your device location on.
It is a feature on Facebook that updates your suggested friend’s list with people in your location. When you turn this feature on, you will be able to see the list of Facebook users in your location and add them as friends.
You can turn off this feature at your own convenience and you can turn it back on at any time.
How To Find Facebook Friend Near By
Whether you’re new to Facebook or you’ve been on Facebook for a while you can find friends, to be able to find friends you should follow these steps below:
- Launch your Facebook app or open your web browser and log on to Facebook.
- If you are not logged in automatically then you should log in with your Facebook log in credentials.
- Once on your Facebook home page, tap on the option icon.
- From the list of options listed, click on near by and turn on this feature.
- Once this feature is turned on, you’ll see a list of your FB friends.
You can click on the settings icon on the top right corner to select the people who will be able to see your location, you can also create a list and group your friends into different lists e.g. close friends, colleagues, high school, college, family and so on.
How To Turn Off Facebook Friends Near By
Sometimes this feature is turned on by default and you might not be interested in having this feature turned on, follow the steps below:
- Activate your internet connection.
- Launch the Facebook app or Facebook web from your web browser.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on the option icon.
- Click on near by.
- Then turn the feature off by clicking on the switch.
After you turn this feature off you won’t be able to see your friends, turning off this feature does not automatically turn off your location.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.