Let’s see How to Check who Views your Facebook Profile using 2018 methods and processes.
How Do I Check Who Views My Facebook Profile 2018
Its easy to do. Just follow these actions and also you’ll be successful in finding out that saw your Facebook Account!
- Go To Your Facebook timeline- facebook.com/xyz
- Right click your timeline and also hit “Sight page Resource”.
- Currently, you’ll be rerouted to a new page with lots codes.
- Hold CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box shows up at the right edge, because box, kind- “InitialChatFriendsList” (Don’t consist of Quotes).
- Next to that word, you’ll see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID’s of individuals that visit your timeline.
Just go to “facebook.com” and paste the ID number next to it with a “”. For instance, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
The first ID shows the one who sees profile more frequently while the last ID never sees your account!
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.