Do you know you can opt-out of Facebook for a little while if you need a little time-out? All you have to do is just to Deactivate your Facebook account for the mean time. So the question now is: How can you deactivate your Facebook account now? Let’s look at how you can do that.
On Your Facebook Application:
- Tap on the menu button at the top right hand corner of the page
- Scroll down and tap on “Account Settings”
- On the pop-up screen, tap on “General”
- On the pop-up screen, tap on “Manage Account”. This will take you to your Legacy contacts and Deactivation Settings
- On the pop-up screen, tap on “Deactivate” at the right hand side of Account
- On the screen that pops up, enter your password and tap on “Continue”
- On the next pop-up screen, you will be asked if you are sure you want to deactivate your account, scrolling down, you will be required to give your reasons for leaving, afterwards click on “Deactivate” at the bottom of the screen
Also Check out:
- How to delete and deactivate Old Facebook Account
- How to Uninstall a Facebook App on Android & iOS
- How to Deactivate My Facebook Account
On Your Browser:
- Click on the drop-down menu at the top right of any Facebook page
- On the drop-down screen, click on “Settings”
- On General Account Settings, click on “Manage Account”
- Scroll down and tap on “Deactivate your account”
- On the pop-up screen, enter your password and tap on “Continue”
- On the pop-up screen, you will be asked if you are sure you want to deactivate your account, scrolling down, you will be required to give your reasons for leaving, afterwards click on “Deactivate” at the bottom of the screen
And Viola! Alles Getan!
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quicknewsng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.