How To Unblock My Friends And Other People On Facebook: To unblock friends or someone else on Facebook is a very easy task. But keep in mind that when you unblock someone who was your friend before you blocked him or her – you will still need to send them a new friend rest.
- Ways to deactivate and delete your Facebook
- How Many Times Can You Poke Someone?
- How to create a private event on Facebook on iPhone
Because when you block someone on Facebook, you automatically unfriend them.
How To Unblock Friends And People On Facebook
1) Go to your Facebook page;
2) Click the ‘Account’ tab;
3) Then select ‘Privacy Settings’;
4) You will see a new page, click on the ‘Edit list’ button;
5) When you refresh the page, you’ll see a list of blocked friends and enemies;
6) Click on the ‘Unblock’ button.
This post is more clearer here: how to unblock someone on Facebook easily.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.