How to Turn on Night Mode on Facebook – Do you know the benefit of turning Facebook Dark mode on? Well, one of the benefits of the known reason is that your eyes will suffer less strain. Since Apple introduced this feature into its OS it has been appearing on several apps and Facebook is not left out of these apps. Today we will be discussing “Facebook Dark Mode On”.
For short, this article will be all about how you can turn on the dark mode on Facebook. We all know that the app can be used to connect with friends, send and receive a message, add a story and so on. You can use the native features on the app to turn on the dark mode.
Facebook Dark Mode On
The Facebook Dark Mode is a process whereby you turn your Facebook theme or wallpaper black. All categories that you will see on the Facebook platform on your device will be viewed or shown as black. This is very awesome because it beautifies your Facebook homepage and also messages inbox. When you turn on this dark mode on the Facebook messenger, all of the menus and chats will turn black.
Facebook Dark Mode
Now you might or may be asking yourself how to turn on the dar mode on Facebook. Well, that is not a problem if you are interested in knowing how to turn dark mode on or active on Facebook. Now today what I will be discussing with you is how you can easily turn Dark mode active on Facebook. But before we continue there are things you must know to get your dark mode on the Facebook platform.
Facebook Dark Mode Free
There are some users out there that find it hard to believe that the dark mode service on the Facebook platform is free but costs a fee. Well, this will surprise but this feature is free and does not cost any annual fee to access or make use of it. Also to make use of this feature you must be a Facebook registered user on the Facebook platform. If you are not a Facebook user then you can’t make use of the Dark mode. But if you will like to be one then you should continue reading this article.
How to Create Facebook Account
Well if you want to be a Facebook user or a registered user on Facebook, then you must create a Facebook account. Creating a Facebook account is very easy and simple but you must know the steps on how to do so. Just follow these steps that are stated below:
- Go to the Facebook website www.facebook.com.
- Then you must now click the “Create a new account” or “sign up”.
- After just begin to fill in your details as stated on the page.
- When you are done filling the page, just click “sign up” again.
- Also, then verify your sign up or creation of account.
- After this then you will be welcomed to the Facebook platform.
This is how you can create a Facebook account.
If you find it hard to access or login to your Facebook account and you want to do so. Then all you must do is to follow the steps below:
- Go to the Facebook website www.facebook.com.
- Then enter your details, email, or phone number, and also your password.
- After that then you should click the “login” or “sign-in” button.
- Then you will access your Facebook account in a short while.
How to Turn on Dark Mode on Facebook
Facebook Dark Mode On is simple to do. It only requires a few clicks and the Facebook original app. Most people do not know how to turn on this dark mode. There is a way to work around this and turn on this dark mode. The steps to do this are below.
- After you have downloaded and installed the app on your android device, tap on it to open it.
- Login your account by entering your username and account password into the boxes required then hit the login button.
- Once you are signed in, tap on the menu icon (three horizontal dots) and tap on settings.
- Tap General and go to themes.
- You should now see a pop-up with a list of themes. From the pop-u, tap on “AMOLED”.
- Turn on your iOS device and go to the settings page.
- From the settings page, tap “Accessibility”.
- Tap on “Display & Brightness”.
- Select the radio button under dark and you will be able to enjoy Facebook in dark mode.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.