With Facebook Instant Messenger app you can text, call, send and receive, share photos and videos with friends and family easily. It can be used as a conjunction with Facebook on your computer or you can download the mobile app version.
Facebook Instant Messenger App
Facebook Instant Messenger app also known as Messenger is a messaging app and platform. The messenger was developed as Facebook Chat in the year 2008. The standalone iOS and Android apps were released. With instant messenger, you can send and receive messages, share photos, videos, audio, stickers, emojis, react to chats and also interact with bots. Multiple accounts can be used on the app. You can use the messenger with or without a Facebook account provided you have a phone number.
Features of Facebook Messenger
Facebook messenger might seem small but can be used to carry out so many tasks which are known as the features. When it comes to social media platforms, Facebook is always at the top with its creative and simple user interface that makes it easy to use and understand. Both the less technical-minded people can understand and use the platform. Features of Facebook instant messenger are;
- With the instant messenger, you can send and receive messages.
- Glow with the dark mood when you feel the app is too shiny in the night.
- Show your reaction by adding a silly sticker, emoji or a dancing GIF to express yourself.
- Share your Videos and Photos. You can share media files from your phone library or use the camera on messenger and capture the moment.
- Make plans of meeting with friends through group chats. You can share your location to make it easier.
- Make audio calls and also video calls to any destination for free.
- Record a voice note and send it.
- It can be used to send and receive money securely within the US, UK, and France.
- Suggest a meeting point with friends by sharing your location.
- Chat with businesses on the platform.
- Challenge and compete with your friends in games.
- Bring your text messaging to the messenger app.
How to Access Facebook Messenger
Accessing and using Facebook messenger is simple. It can be used in conjunction with the Facebook you have on your PC through www.messenger.com or through the mobile app. The mobile app version is compatible with iOS and Android devices. It can be used on the Apple Watch. Your Facebook account login details can be used to sign in to messenger or phone number.
Facebook Instant Messenger App
The Facebook messenger app is free on the App Store of the device that you’re using. To download or install the app, follow the instructions below;
- Open the App Store on the device that you’re using.
- Use the search and type in Facebook.
- Tap on the first one on the list t load the information page.
- Tap on the green Install tab once it is loaded.
The app will be downloaded immediately to your device if you have a good connection from your network providers.
How do I Sign in to Messenger?
Signing into messenger is simple, can be done automatically and manually. To sign in, follow below;
- Facebook will automatically sign you in if you are logged in on the device or you can log in using another account.
- To sign in manually, fill in your Facebook login details; phone number or email address and password. Then tap on Sign In.
You can use messenger without Facebook account in some selected locations like the United States, Canada, and Peru, etc. Follow below;
- Now simply open the app and tap “Not on Facebook?”
- Type n the mobile phone number you want to use.
- A code would be sent, type in the code sent via SMS.
- Create a name you wish to use on Messenger and then upload a photo of yourself.
- Then enter your phone number to continue.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.