Turn Off Facebook Location | How to Stop Facebook From Tracking Your Location – Here you will certainly get to know simple steps to turn off your Facebook location and avoid their tracking. Keep Reading…
Your location matters a lot in the internet world and it’s not advisable to turn it on On when surfing the net even when what you are doing is legal.
As I said in my previous article that Facebook is becoming annoying by interfering in its users’ privacy, you people think that I was joking.
Imagine Facebook tracking my location? what did they want to know about my location or are they paying me a visit? Seriously it’s not fair.
If it is that whenever the track my location, they pay me hmmm, it would have been better. But this one that is not giving out any joy at all, I would say its annoying.
So if you are facing challenges of turning off your location from Facebook, I will show you how to do that without stress. Follow this post
How to Turn Off Facebook Location
Irrespective of the fact that Facebook is accessible on two main platforms that are either on the Web or the APP, I will like to start by firstly showing you the general steps. Let’s started
- Login to your Facebook Account Using the Facebook AppOpen the Facebook app and then click the menu button in the upper right corner.
- Click Settings & Privacy and then tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Location.
- Click on Location Access and then Location Services.
- Click Deny in the window that will show up.
Yes, that’s just that. I hope it’s really simple?
Immediately after you’ve clicked on DENY, you can move out from the setting page and start using your Facebook application without location tracking.
How to Off Location When Using Facebook Application
- Open your Facebook App (make sure your account is login)
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand of the page
- Scroll down and click on “Account settings”
- Scroll down and click on “Location”
- On the pop-up page, at the bottom of the page, you will see that “Location services” is on.
- Tap on it and you will be re-routed to where you can turn off your phone location, TURN IT OFF.
How to Off Location When Using Facebook on Web
- Log in to Facebook with your own details
- Go to the post that shows your location
- On the top upper right hand of the page, click on the drop-down.
- On the drop-down menu, select “Change Location”
- On the pop-up, click on “X” in the top right corner
- Click on “OK”
Have any questions on this? Then drop it to us on the comment section and we’ll reply you ASAP, Do well to share this post to your FAFS by using any of the button below – Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.