After you have blocked a friend on facebook, that person will not be able to see posts that you have created, he/she will not have access to your wall nor send you a friend request. You will also be affected too because you will barred from viewing his/her post, or posting on his/her profile timeline and you will never be able to send this person a friend request.
Also, if the person is in your friends list, as soon as you block the user, he/she is automatically removed from your friends list.
If you have blocked a person without any intent to do so, or if you two have made peace with each other, you can unblock the blocked user on your profile by following the steps described below:
- On your browser, open Facebook.com.
- On the Facebook’s welcome screen, login with your details.
- On the homepage of your account, click on the gear symbol present at the top right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down that appears, select Settings.
- On the General Account Settings page that opens up, click the Blocking category from the left pane.
- On the Manage Blocking page, under the Block users section, click the Unblock option representing the name of the person that you wish to unlock from the blocking list.
- On the confirmation box that appears, click the Confirm button to unblock the selected user.
- Now in order to get reconnected with the unblock user, either of you are needed to send a friend request to either. Once the friend request is accepted, you guys can then start interacting with each other as all the restrictions would be removed from your accounts.
Facebook is a great way of staying connected with the people you care about. Apart from that, it helps you in keeping up-to-date with other affairs of the world.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.