Displaying your mobile contact information on social media network, especially facebook can be dangerous. Below are steps to ensure it removal quickly.
First you go to your Timeline>About>Contact and Basic Info>you can see your phone number it’s right Click Edit option Then Remove and save change.
It is also possible to add multiple mobile numbers on your Facebook account. If you don’t want anyone to see your phone number, the best option would be to select “Only me” in the security settings of your Facebook profile. Alternatively, you can try the below steps to remove the phone number from Facebook on your smartphone or tablet.
- Log in to your Facebook account on your mobile device
- Tap on the three horizontal lines icon that appears at the top right side corner. Then select Facebook profile page.
- Tap on About and then on Contact info.
- Tap on Edit to remove the phone number from your Facebook profile
- Your phone number will be listed under Mobile phones. You can tap on “Remove mobile phones in Account Settings”. Then select “Remove” in registered phones.
- Facebook will ask you to confirm if you really want to remove your phone number from your account. In order to proceed, you will need to enter your Facebook password and press Remove Phone.
- You will receive a confirmation code that you will need to enter. Once the confirmation code is entered, your phone number will be removed from Facebook. As you can see, the process is very simple and it will be very helpful if you prefer not to have your phone number linked to your Facebook account.
That’s all well and good, but unless all of my Facebook friends disable this feature, my number will still be out there, in the Facebook ether. In this tutorial, I will show you how to delete your phone number. And if you’d like, how to delete those of your Facebook friends as well.
To delete your friends’ phone numbers from Facebook’s Phonebook Contacts list, click on Account in the upper-right corner of Facebook and then click on Edit Friends. Next, click on Contacts from the left-hand column and you should see many of your friends’ phone numbers on the Phonebook Contacts page. In the right-hand column, Facebook provides a description of the page and how to remove your mobile contacts. Click on the linked words “this page” and then on the next page, hit the Remove button.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.