2go chat messenger is one of the social media that people still have interest in over the years. It is a social media app from South Africa that allows users to connect and interact with family and friends very easily. This social media allows users communicate with their friends and families for free. And also allow users meet new friends, talk to friends, set up their profiles, share contents such as pictures, files, videos and so many more.
2go is a very popular social media having over 50 million users just across Africa. This social media also consists of open chat rooms with different topics where you can join in the conversation and also mingle with so many other users. It also has game features enabling users to play games anytime they feel like it. They also have gateways that allow users to chat with family and friends on Facebook. Mxit and GTalk. 2go also get users updated on recent events and news.
One of the most achievements they made is its simplicity allowing the app to be available to so many low-end phones. 2go can run on any Java-enabled mobile device be it of any kind, users can now even use 2go on their PC as part of an experimental facility by the company. In summary, you can use it with a phone as low as 5000 nairas. This is one of the reasons why it is popular in Nigeria.
Steps on how to Download 2go App on Mobile Devices
Before you can create an account you need to download the app on your mobile device. To download the app follow the steps given below correctly
- Visit 2go’s website which is http://www.2go.im/
- Click on the download button to download the 2go app
- Install this app on your mobile device
- And voila you have successfully downloaded the app on your mobile device
When the app is download on your mobile device, the next step is to create an account. Follow the steps below to create an account on 2go
Steps on how to Create an Account on 2go
- Select your country
- Enter your mobile number. Users should note that they are to enter their number with their country code
- You will be asked to verify your phone number. A message will be sent to the number you put in, enter the code given to you and you will be directed to the next page
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter your username. Users are advised to put in a simple username which your friends can use to identify you quickly
- Enter your gender
- Just Enter your birthday
- Enter your location
- users should note that a green mark should appear beside each box
- And in the next screen there will be a success message giving you your username and your pin. You can decide to change your password later. These two things are important and they should be kept well.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.