Will there be Facebook Dating USA Launch? Well, of course, there will. Now Facebook users in the USA want to know if the Facebook dating feature will be launch in the USA. Well, don’t be too surprised when I say, Facebook dating is now launched in the USA. It has just been released early this month of September. Now users in the USA can now access the Facebook dating feature and make use of it. You can now date online on Facebook if you are in the USA.
Facebook Dating USA Launch
Users can now date online for free on Facebook in the USA, but there are still some users out there that don’t know how to access and make use of Facebook dating in the USA. Well, that is why I am here today, to unveil all kinds of mystery in Facebook dating. Now I will like to start by telling you how you can easily date on Facebook, so you should read on.
How to Date On Facebook
Dating on Facebook, you must be able to access the Facebook dating app which is the Facebook dating feature. Without this Facebook dating app, you cannot date on Facebook online. The Facebook dating app cannot be downloaded because it is not a standalone app, but can be accessed through the Facebook website or Facebook app. speaking of the Facebook dating app, that will bring me to tell you how you can now use it.
Dating App in Facebook
The Facebook dating app as we all know is not available in every country. But if it is available in your country you are going to see dating notification at the top of your newsfeed or homepage. Also, you will find a heart icon at the top of your Facebook profile. These are links to take you to where you can date online. But you must, first of all, have a Facebook account also a Facebook dating profile. Now Facebook account and Facebook dating profile are different things, but you must have a Facebook account to create a Facebook dating profile.
Set up a Facebook Account
Now if you will like to create a new Facebook account, just read below;
- Go to the Facebook website, facebook.com.
- Now the “sign up” link or “create new account” link must be clicked.
- Then enter all the details as given in the page.
- Also then click the sign-up button below, when you are through.
- Now verify your account with the codes sent to you.
Once you follow all these steps correctly, you will become a Facebook user.
Facebook Dating Profile
Now if you have already created your Facebook account, then follow the steps below to create a dating profile;
- Now you must first go to your Facebook account.
- Also, you must click the dating notification or heart icon.
- To create a dating profile, you should select a gender.
- Then also you must confirm your location.
- Once you have done that, there will be some 12 profile tiles and each tile is either a photo or an answer to one of the Facebook dating questions.
- Make sure these tiles are in place, and then answer the questions in a very good way because it makes your match to know more about you.
- When you are done with the questions select a dating photo a cool photo.
- After you are through with all these, specify your match in the dating settings.
These are the useful steps to follow to set up a dating profile on Facebook.
Facebook Dating Groups
Now the Facebook dating groups are alternative to the Facebook dating feature or app. if you can’t access the Facebook dating feature then read bellow to join Facebook dating groups;
- Go to your Facebook account.
- Then access the search bar at the top of the page.
- Now simply search for dating groups like; Facebook singles or singles on Facebook.
- Results will be given then, select your choice and join.
- Once you have click join, some questions may appear or not.
- But if they do appear, answer them correctly and click on submit.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.