How do I control what visitors can post on my Facebook Page? You’ll need to be an admin to control what visitors can post on your Page. If you allow visitors to publish on your Page, their posts can appear in the Visitor Posts section after you click Posts on the left side of your Page. If you allow photo and video posts, posts by others can also appear in the Photos and Videos sections of your Page.
How to allow or disable posts by other people
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Visitor Posts.
- Select Allow visitors to the Page to publish posts or Disable posts by other people on the Page. If you allow visitors to publish posts, you can choose to:
- Allow photo and video posts
- Review posts by other people before they’re published to the Page
- Click Save Changes.
- If you choose to review posts, posts by others will be hidden from your Page by default. To approve a post, go to the Posts by Others section of your Page’s activity log , click next to the post and select Allowed on Page.
Keep in mind that you can’t disable comments on your Page’s posts, but you can hide or delete individual comments . You can also proactively moderate comments and posts by visitors by blocking words and turning on the profanity filter for your Page.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.