Notifications from friend’s post can sometimes be annoying. Imagine a friend of yours updated his/her status or changed his or her profile picture and tagged you. The tagging is not bad but getting notifications from every Tom, Dick And Harry that comments on the post is what will likely bother us. Now, we can untag ourselves from an update on a friend’s post or. Its very simple. Read on to see how to do it.
To remove a tag from a post you’ve been tagged in:
1. Tap ☰ at the top right hand corner of your fb page
2. Click on your name, this action takes you to your profile
3. Scroll through your timeline to search for the post you want to untag yourself from
4. Click on in the top right of the post and select Remove Tag.
5. Tap Ok when prompted.’
1. Log in your profile on Facebook (email address or phone number and password)
2. Click on the on the upper right hand corner of your Facebook page
3. On the drop-down menu, click on Activity log
4. Click on Posts you’re tagged in at the left-hand side of the page
5. This will pop up a screen that shows all the posts you’ve been tagged in, scroll through and select the post you want to untag yourself from by clicking on the pencil icon by the right of the post
6. On the drop down menu, click on Report/Remove tag
7. On the screen that pops up, tell Facebook the reason you want to be untagged then click on Continue
8. Follow the prompt.
Simple! Start untagging yourself from those post you don’t like now!
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.